Wednesday 27 June 2012

It's raining, it's pouring.....

Yes, the sunshine state is pretty boggy this morning.  But at least I don't have to water the garden!!

A BIG and HUGE thank you to all of the visitors and people who left me comments about yesterday's post!!!  Because the secret is that I spent years thinking my work was OK but not good enough to be seen outside my own home.  Low self esteem can stop you from doing so many things.  But the love and support of friends and family can also nudge you in the right direction.  I now really enjoy sharing my work with you all and even if I get no comments or feedback (keep'em coming people) the fact that I put myself out there is an achievement for me.  

This belly button gazing was prompted by a question the Lovely Leah from Leahspaperpassion asked me, so blame her if you are now tearing up (or throwing up) over your keyboard!!!  

But on to artier things.........


The pencils have been packed away.....just for now.....and I am starting on some polymer clay projects that have been spinning around in my head for a while.  Nothing worth sharing yet, but I thought I would show you one of my favourite pieces that I made a couple of years ago.  There is a lot of detail in it and every time I wear it, I think that I must really make some more.  Plus I think the colours work really well.


1 comment:

  1. Me? What did I do? I know nuuuthinnnggg.....xxxx(except that your talent never ceases to astound and captivate me!)
    You're on fire girlfriend, go for it! xoxoxleah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...