Friday 29 June 2012

Still raining...

Do you reckon that fate just stores up all that rain and lets it loose during school holidays?  I still have to go to work, but my lovely Day Care Mum looks a bit frazzled after 2 days of rain and the kids being inside all of the time. 
Practicing the "glass half full" line of thought though, at least I don't have to water the garden and the plants always grow better with rain water as opposed to tap water.

These little cuties were some of my first bird drawing when  picked up the pencils again after many years.  Did I mention that I LOVE playing with colours heheh.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's so beautiful...I love it. Playing with colour has to be THE most wonderful feeling...it lights up the world...xleah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...