Thursday 7 May 2015

Where I Work Part 3

If you do any sort of craft, you will know that you never have enough room to store it all and that there is always a better way of storing it.  I am happy with how my work area is sorted......at the moment.  I have lots of small supplies so I find that little sets of shelving/drawers work well for me.  

 Here is the third set that I have.

Apart from a copious amount of beads that I have in a cupboard, this is where I store all of my jewellery making bits and pieces.  They all have homes in little paper boxes that I made from scrapbooking paper.

Paints and paintbrushes

And of course here is my all time favourite Indie girl.  She is always ready to give me a hand. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous kitty and I just adore that little Bird up on the top left there :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...