Thursday 13 June 2013

Pens & Hooks

There just never seems to be enough time for all of the craft and art things that I want to try, master and just generally have fun with!
I have far too many projects on the go........but I probably wouldn't have it any other way.  I cant remember the last time I was bored - not because I have so much that I have to get done, but rather, I have so much that I enjoy doing.........Having said all of that, here are a few things that I have been working on this week.


This is a sneaky peek at a logo that I am doing for a lovely lady.....it is something I have never drawn before and it is coming along nicely.


Some more paint colour sample based gift tags.


This is my most time consuming work in progress at the moment.  It is A4 in size and is chock full of fiddly little details.


After crocheting numerous pairs of socks, owls and a couple of cardigans, I thought I would use up the left over wool by making a basic granny square rug.  I am enjoying doing it and Joey is pretty pleased with it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...