Saturday 2 March 2013

Busy busy busy.......

So many ideas and so little time........here is some of what I have played with this week.


DOODLE BIRDS
I haven't made any gift tags in a while and came up with this idea while driving to work on Monday.  The bodies are cut from Kraft cardstock, the wings are scrapbooking paper and then I decorate them with white pigment ink....there are so many colour combos and possibilities that I just had to make more than one set :)



I actually made so many and got so many lovely comments on my facebook page that I held an impromptu giveaway over a couple of nights and some of my doodle birds found new homes. 



One of my all time fave customers asked me to do a giraffe card for her - and I did, but if you know me at all, you just know that I wasn't going to stop at one :)  Above are some of the other ones I did.  Below are some prints that I am working on now.

So.....with so many ideas and not enough time, I am not happy that it is raining again in sunny Brisbane, but I am certainly using the indoor time to draw, colour, cut and past.  Happy weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...