Tuesday 26 February 2013

It has been a shirt of a week......

It has been a shirt of a week - in a really good way!!
Sugarbird designs are popping up on t-shirts in a couple of different ways and it is all very exciting :)

I have teamed up with the lovely Carole from And Sew Forth and she is very cleverly embroidering them onto not only t-shirts, but other apparel, linen and household goods.  Here is some of the lovely work she is doing.  To see what is available and what is possible, just pop over to And Sew Forth's facebook page




And if that is not exciting enough, I went out to see friends the other night, and look at what Kirsty showed up wearing......


I was so excited, not only to see someone wearing one of my designs, but it was great the be able to see a Redbubble product in the flesh.  It was great to see the high quality of the t-shirt itself, as well as to see my image was exactly as I intended it to be.

And Flora Owl is the latest image I have added to my Redbubble shop.  And as you can imagine, there are so many ideas in my head I just need to find the time to put onto paper :)


1 comment:

  1. Congratulation Karen, you are very talented and your designs are just gorgeous. Keep on blooming,I am proud of you. Love Aunty Gloria xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...