Saturday 10 November 2012

Quirky Cats

My spring cleaning is still on track and at the moment I am knee deep in the 13 year old's room - yuk!!  And as promised I am not going to bore you with the details.......

I am still working on orders, which is so great.  I now have 4 diaries and 1 calendar to go.  But I had to take a break from them last night because there was an image running around in my head that just HAD TO come out.   It was inspired by Ms Midge's cat post, which you can read here.
I am really happy with it and think the cats are quite cute, especially with their hearts and tails :)  What do you think?





1 comment:

  1. They surely are very cute. You are a great artist Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...