Tuesday 23 October 2012

Oh what a day!!

As you should know by now - I HATE shopping - unless it is for craft supplies, and Saturday was spend doing just that.  Mum, Dad, the two kids and I went to the craft show at the Brisbane Convention Centre.  The 13 year old boy wasn't thrilled about the whole thing, but he took his ipod, so was occupied until it went flat.  Needless to say Mum (the patchwork enthusiast) the 9 year old (budding artist) and I had a really really good time :)  Want to take a look at what I got?


I still have to sort it all out and work out where to put it all, but at the moment it is just fun to look at a dream about what I am going to make.



The Quilts were also amazing and even managed to impress the 13 year old (not an easy thing to do)


And we all agreed that this was the most amazing quilt we had ever seen and the photo just doesn't do it credit.  The detail is truly amazing.

4 comments:

  1. That is an awesome quilt! Funny that your son ended up having a good time! Look forward to see what you create with your new wares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these look incredible! Great to see all of you had a good time! #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those quilts are amazing - now I am sorry I didn't go when I saw that it was on !!!
    Have a great day !
    Me
    PS - popping across from #IBOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.......xxxxleah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...