Saturday 6 October 2012

Diary update

I am still busily working my way through orders for 2013 diaries.  It blows me away that you wonderful people like my work enough to pre-order :)  I have had some wonderful feedback from those who have already received theirs.  So a BIG THANK YOU to you all!!!
If you haven't ordered one and are interested here are the details.

 Last year's diaries were a HUGE success, so if you are interested in having a diary with an original Sugarbird drawing on the cover, let me know.  Either email me (click on my profile for the email address) or PM me on facebook and we can discuss what design you would like :)


They are A5 in size and are a week to an opening.  They are also made with vegetable inks and recycled paper and cardboard, so not only will you get a one of a kind diary but you will be helping the environment - how good is that!!  They will be $15.00 each plus $3.00 postage within Australia.
They would also make great Christmas gifts for friends, family and teachers at the end of the year.  Here a a couple of the ones that have already gone out to their happy owners.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...