Friday 27 July 2012

Shopping

I've been shopping and if you know me at all you would pat me on the back and say "there, there, it must have been harrowing for you".  Because I HATE shopping.  I have even managed to train my hubby to do the grocery shopping and in a good week, the only purchase I make is petrol for my car!  

But fear not, in between the much needed school shoe shopping for miss 9 and clothes shopping for hubby I did manage to squeeze in a couple of shops for craft supplied.



The DIY thingies are oh so cut little cards and envelopes for K Mart.  They are packs of 10 and were only $2.00 a pack.  I was thinking that I should really go back and get some more, but there is only so much shopping of any kind that I can endure.

The paper, normal size cards (love the pastel colours) and cardstock sample packs came from my favourite Kaisercraft factory outlet (I could actually live there)  Hubby sat on the lounge and impatiently waiting while miss 9 and I flitted around.  

The pens and pencil came from the Stationer Store.......never have enough pens and pencils!!!

I haven't actually used any of these purchases yet.  Still trying to finished off the organised chaos of too many uncompleted projects, but I will get to them and show you along the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...