Monday 9 July 2012

Man cards

Hubby asked me not long ago if I would make a couple of thank you cards for him..."no problem" I said.  But them he told me what they were for.  He had just about finished his training to be a Brisbane City Council bus driver and he wanted to give his trainer (5 of them) some chocolates and a thank you card each. 

 "Let me work on it" I said.  You see I struggle with man cards.  To the best of my knowledge, most men don't want flowers, swirls and cute little birds.  But then Hubby informed me he needed them for the following day - aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!  So below is what I came up with.  Considering the time frame and my inability to make man cards, I was pretty happy with the end result :)  Thank goodness for stamps!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...