Saturday 16 June 2012

Saturday aaaggghhhhhh!!

Love it or hate it, another Saturday has descended on our household.  I have one child off to a birthday party later and the other wants to have a friend over.  Hubby is out and about with a mate doing car stuff (yawn) while I am left with a house that looks like a bomb hit it and a pulled muscle in my back from coughing so much (stupid flu)  And all I really want to do is sit down and draw or maybe play with polymer clay.  

So after a large coffee and 2 pieces of toast I started on the housework with the mind set "just do one thing at a time"  As you can see, I started with the dinning room table, the bane of my existence.  It is the designated drop and run zone for the other family members.  Come in the door, drop it on the table and walk away in complete denial or ignorant bliss.  The sad thing is that by the end of the day, it will look like the before photo again. Oh well, family life.

Before the clean up

After the clean up
PS - my very clever Mum made the table cloth and place mats :)
And my very clever Dad made the wooden candle holder in the middle of the table. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...