Friday 8 June 2012

It's SALE time!

I thought I would mix it up with the big retailers and have a mid year, end of financial year, or just because I can SALE - aren't you excited!!!!  And I thought I would have a sale of my notebook and pen sets.  That way if you like my art work but cant really justify spending money on something just because it is 'pretty' then you can definitely justify it by thinking that it is pretty and useful. 

 I ask you, who doesn't need a note pad and matching pen?  Any self respecting mother, or compulsive list maker will tell you they are a MUST HAVE!!  Or let me convince you by saying smart and well organised people are starting to get their Christmas presents sorted out (I'm not one of them) and last year these sets were one of my biggest sellers around Christmas time for just that reason.  In fact I ran out and left some folk disappointed - so don't be one of those - get in early.

I usually sell the sets for $12.00 on madeit, but they are on special for $8.00 (plus postage)  I am no maths genius, but I figure a 33.3% saving is a great deal!!

Anyway I hope all this makes sense and gives you a chuckle.  I am the worlds worst at self promotion, but thought I would give it a go - and have some fun with it.



The notebooks are made from 100% recycled fibres and are decorated on the front with hand drawn images on acid free patterned papers, using fine line markers and colour pencil.
The pens are also made from recycled materials and are covered with matching acid free paper.
Notebook measures 21.5cm x 16.5cm

They are available through my sugarbird shops


Click on the image and it will take you to my shops :) 









1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...