Thursday 14 June 2012

Did you know?

Did you know that yellow is actually a very usable colour?  It has always seemed to be one of the colours that I just don't use, You know how it is, you get a new set of pencils (doesn't every 40 something woman love to get colour pencils for her birthday!!) and 6 months later almost all of them are 3cm long and completely unusable.  But not the yellow, it is still its pristine, out of the box self..........but not this time!  It and it's slightly darker cousin "sand" have become my new best friends.  And we are creating up a storm of little gift cards......I feel a large drawing, just for the shear yellow fun of it, coming on :) 



1 comment:

  1. Karen they are just beautiful, I am in LOVE with the shades you have chosen they all blend but still remain to be their own colour. When I was 40 my dad asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I said..."A giant tin of Derwent pencils please..."
    xleah
    PS- I use them almost every day...still...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...