Tuesday 17 April 2012

Sketch Book

Actually I think sketch book is too grandiose a title for this post.  What happens is, I finish a project at night, when it is too late to start a new one and too early to go to bed.  I cant just sit and stare at the TV so  I grab a piece of paper and start scribbling.  I am not fussy about where the paper comes from.  This set of scribbles is on the back of one of the kids excursion notes - oops!!  

Who knows, you may one day see one or more of these ideas come to fruition and a real work of art (hehe)
Anyway dinner is over, the kids want the computer and I am off to make some polymer clay birds for the lovely Sharyn (hi Sharyn xxx).  Bye :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...