Saturday 31 March 2012

Polymer play day

I have been playing with polymer clay today.   I had to dust off the box of clay and tools because it has been a while, but once I got back into it, it was really fun! Above are the start of the three birds I am doing for Kristen.  Once they are baked I will decorate them with white pigment ink....stay tuned for an update.


I also played around with some jewellery frames.  I was especially happy with the butterflies.  They were going to be earrings to my madeit store, but I am thinking of keeping them for myself (as I regularly do)


And finally, this little purple blob is a new mouse that I am working on.  I am hoping it will look more like a mouse once I get the details added,  Again, stay tuned.
I hope you are having as lovely a weekend as I am xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanκѕ very interеsting blog!



    Herе is my ωеblog - quick loans

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...